Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hoping & praying.

Hello again,

I am so worn out right now. I just deep cleaned the apartment, I mean I scrubbed the floors, everything!
It makes me feel good though, I like having a clean house. Doesn't help that my husband and puppy, Ella, feel the need to just get it dirty again in a day. Oh well, that's the life of a housewife.

I have been on the search for a job for about five months now, still no luck. :(
So, I decided that I am going to just try & find a job anywhere I can until we come home to Kansas in December. Then, after we come back I will be going back to school! Finally! I will go to a 13 week course to become a dental assistant.. then, I will get a good job, & make decent money. While I am working I will go to school part time & work towards becoming a dental hygienist! I have always wanted to do that but I lost sight of that path when the world was open to so many careers.

Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaayyy!!! I'm so excited to see where you go. Plus.... I'll get to see youuu!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete