Monday, October 24, 2011

Changed My Mind..AGAIN!

Hello there,

Well.. to update you on what you have missed these past few days that I haven't blogged. I GOT A JOB! It's only seasonal (for now) at JCPenny's Portrait Studio. I started training today & it kicked my butt!! We had to just stare at a computer in the camera room where all those lights are on & I got a major headache! Anyway, so far so good. I finish up training this week then start on my own; I am nervous!

Another update..changed my mind on school..I found out that the dental assisting school I was going to wasn't going to transfer over so it was pointless to go & waste my time & money if I was going to do it over again. SO, I decided if I have to go to school anyway..I might as well do something that I actually want to do. I am going to get my bacholer's in Criminal Justice then get a forensic science degree to become a crime lab analyst! :) I have always wanted to this.

Also, my modeling is around the corner! Only a couple months left, I can't wait to build my portfolio & get my modeling career started!

I am getting my hair chopped off on Wednesday... Kinda scared since I finally have my hair to a length I like..but I want change...

Austan is in the field...once again. (he was in non-stop last week, Monday to Friday night) He wasn't supposed to be out there over night but whatever, that's the life of an army wife....

No comments:

Post a Comment